Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birth Control



We are big fans of The Office. Last week was the baby episode...it ranks up there with some of my favorites. I was enjoying it so much, Kevin had the crazy notion that I had 'baby fever'. I assured him I did not, but he didn't seem so convinced.
Beginning the very next day, I was blessed with the opportunity of babysitting my darling nieces and nephews. I do enjoy them and was looking forward to spending some time with them. After cleaning up a ripe and messy blow-out, getting disowned as an aunt, and losing my nephew at the zoo, I think I recieved a strong dose of birth control. I can hold off on procreation for a little longer.
Unfortunately, or fortunately (I'm not sure)I do believe that the fever must have been contagious. By the time I had exhausted my welcome with these darling munchkins, they were so excited to see Kevin. You see, they are 'in luff wif him'. He is fun and, even bearded, all children seem to love him.
He didn't dissapoint. They got to be human bowling balls, cuddle with him, and get thrown around. He was definitely popular, and really cute. (especially with no facial hair). We love family and are sad that Kelly and Mike sold their house so quickly and are moving. :(