Monday, May 17, 2010

Reality Rocks!


I love trashy reality TV.  For some reason I cannot get enough of the drama... and I do like to believe its ALL REAL.  Why else would it be reality TV.  My guiltiest pleasure happens to be starting back up again in 6 days... THE BACHELORETTE
  I have been a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan for years.  I have even tried out to be a contestant.  Kevin supports my love for this(he is even a closet fan). He used to send me links to a sports-writers Bachelor blog during Andy's season, He even drove me to my audition for Brad. He enjoys the drama, the more the better, and really loooooves when the men bring on the drama in Bachelorette seasons. 
I have been slightly dissappointed in the most recent seasons, I just have not been falling in love with the Bachelors or Bachelorettes except for Jillian...(Canadian Shout-Out), Kevin, however, thought she looked like the girl from the Family Guy.  I am not a huge Aly fan, but of course, I will watch and I will enjoy it, even without a TV.  Thank goodness for HULU.

No comments: