Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Da Bears

Hello!  I know, it has been a while and you all have missed me...or not, but I thought I would do a quick update with a ton of pictures.  Summer is now officially over, and we are having a splendid fall here in the Chi.  Kevin is back from Reno, and has endured his fall interviews and call backs.  We are pleased to announce that he has decided he will be working with a firm in Palo Alto. Looks like we will be eventually heading back to the Bay!!
Since I last blogged, my darling sister Robyn has come to visit.  Here is a quick recap of the festivities:
We explored downtown together and gave her a taste of Chicago
Da Bears had a preseason game while Robyn was here, and I was able to score some cheap tickets so that we could go. Robyn supplied us with the matching tees. (If you didn't know any better, I think we successfully pulled off looking like bears fans....sorry Bill, you know I love my Pats)

Kevin knows Robyn loves SNL, so we took her to Second City Comedy (it is where most SNL cast members start out)
We saw Buckingham fountain
Explored Soldier Field

Modeled our sexy matching tees again

Got fireworks before the game, and after the game...in fact, there were fireworks EVERY night that Robyn came.  I know, I am the best hostest ever, so you all better come visit!
The view of the field.  Kevy even supported Da Bears with his hat

We went to the beach...

 Hogwarts...

ok, it is really just the Uof C, but whatever.

Thanks for coming Robyn!!!!

1 comment:

Lisha said...

looks like you ladies had fun! by the way, I saw some of you Facebook pics and was wondering, is Robyn's middle name really Sparkles?