Monday, November 1, 2010

Hide yo husbands





So apparently I forgot to share this gem with Kevin until recently. Robyn brought this entertaining video to my attention while she was out here. I brought it up to Kevin yesterday, and I could not have anticipated then extent of inexplicable pleasure this has brought to his life. In case any of you feel as though you could improve your life with this video, I wanted to make sure I make it available to all of you. So you can run and tell that homeboy!

4 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

H AHA HA this is a favorite at our house! i love ALL of their videos. have you seen the double rainbow one or backin up?? all gems.

Jenna said...

That's pretty funny! I love that you used the TV show "The Hills" for your header.

LindsayB said...

my kids laugh at this everytime, i think i should probably not let them watch it too much. next time we're out i can picture james saying i'm gonna rape you or something. now i want to go look up what jennie is talking about.

Robyn said...

I TOTALLY SHOWED K-FED!!! i remember him not laughing and thinking he had serious issues....fo real! i just found this and sent it to hippo-toddamus a few days ago. enjoy. mad love for antoine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2uJyCPCy5w