Monday, June 13, 2011

Hair

So I have had almost the same hair all my life. Long and straight.  It is boring, but so am I. I have experimented a bit, but have not found anything I loved.  I have tried bangs, both fringe and 80's style.  I attempted lots of different colors, it was too much work.  I tried cutting it short but realized I have a chubby face, so I wore it up until it was past my shoulders. 

I feel the winds of change coming.  I am so sick of my hair right now, I am tempted to take the shears to it myself. (It wouldn't be a first).  I have tried to get hair dressers to cut it, but they seem so reluctant.  The don't want to damage the "virgin" hair. 

I need help. I am not savvy in the ways of cosmetology and I have no vision.  Kevin might divorce me if I cut too short, but I think at least 6 inches need to go.  It is long and shapeless.  We need to infuse some life back into it.  I want to keep it longer than shoulder length, but I am 6'0 and it hits the small of my back.  I am starting to look like a Polygamist or a Mennonite.

So, will you help me decide what to do?  There is a poll on the left side bar....Otherwise, post a pic of what you think I should do in my comments. 


Style 1

Style 2

Style 3

Style 4


2 comments:

Shugaleesh said...

Cathedral! Those hairstyles are basically all the same except they are styled a little different oh and some have bangs. I think you need to do #1 color (with a couple more high lights) then add #2 bangs. The blunt bangs i think would be too drastic for you and we all know how you feel about change sometimes! You would be afraid of the stranger danger in your mirror if you did something too crazy. Mmmkay! Listen to your sista from anotha mista!

Barbie Madsen said...

I vote style one!!!! and maybe add some bangs.