Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Beat It

So I am a Bachelor Junkie. I look forward to Monday's every week. I am sucked in by the mindless drama and the ridiculousness of 25 women and their emotional catty ways. Kevin and I usually do our rose picks before each episode, I have even auditioned to be on the show ( I only got as far as the local news, I'll blame it on the height).
So I was talking "Bachelor" with my darling little sister who pointed out something that was so obvious I don't know how I missed it. Nikki looks like Michael Jackson with boobs. judge for yourself, but the entire last episode I kept singing "Beat it". That should have been the song she sang for Jason, she would have got the one-on-one date for sure!


My picks for hometown dates:
1. Jilliane (She is my favorite. and they have depicted her as the obvious front runner. I like her spunk, and an added bonus, she is from Alberta- way to represent!!!)
2. Molly. I hate her, but she already gave it up to him, so he'll keep her out of guilt if nothing else. she seems crafty, like she is always up to something. and a bit creepy too.
3. Melissa. I hate to admit it, but I like her. I will forget she is a cheerleader and just enjoy her goofy personaliy and oversized smile.
4. Naomi. (the eva menendez look-alike)I think she is the sleeper, the sneaky one laying fairly low. We dont know much about her, they are editing it just right, she is gonna come from no where and knock his socks off

5 comments:

BananabootsRN said...

Guess who got me hooked on Bachelor this season...Marianne! Not even you could get me to watch in previous seasons. You'd be so proud!! :)

DeAnna said...

I've been watching most of the episodes this season, but completely didn't notice that Jilliane is from northern Alberta like an hour from here. Now I really am hooked and cannot wait for next monday.

Amy said...

Hey cute girl. I just found your blog and I gotta say I love this post. I'm just as OBSESSED with Bachelor (my friend Stacia got booted the first night, so sad). Right there with ya on all your predictions. Gotta love the Canadian. She's by far the cutest in my opinion.

Marianne and James said...

OMG....Now that you mention it....I really think that she IS Michael Jackson...I can't even remember her name now, because she is Michael. I think the boobs are authentically fake - you know all those hormones! OK so it is down to the final 2 now & I pick Melissa. I don't think that we've seen the real & evil Molly. I think she's got a hidden mean streak inside of her.
I am mad at K-fed for saying that nobody reads your blogs. UGH! Look 4 comments & counting... I even read his post about the life game. And YES! Breanna is hooked on the Bachelor - she's a true fan now. We are proud of her!

lynz said...

oh my heavens - you are sooo right! haha i just found your blog and so agree on the whole bachelor post :) i wanted jillian to win, but i'm glad she didn't now cuz she's gonna be a sweet bachelorette! haha nikki/michael jackson - nice observation!