Sunday, January 18, 2009

Photo update

They say pictures say a 1000 words, so that means I don't have to explain anything. Here are just a few pics from some of my past adventures.
Cute Kevy in Monterey
Santa Cruz
The Red Woods in Muir Woods

The world's largest pumpkin


Halfmoon Bay pupkin festival


A romantic stroll on the beach. Kevy is such a good photographer.

My first time in a lighthouse. It is the oldest continuously operating lighthouse on the west coast, or so we were told.

My Christmas gift from Kevy. Don't pay attention to the kick-stand, I still have balance issues.











3 comments:

malia said...

sweet! looks like you have been having some great adventures!!! :)

DeAnna said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love the bike & the tons of pumpkins!!

LindsayB said...

cute pictures. i'm sad i missed you guys at christmas. and i'll be a faithful reader of your blog.