Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Winner!!!

I won....on a technicality, but I will take it!  March Madness is officially over, the Huskies won, and so did I.  I love winning.  I am usually a really good, really humble winner. I am not sure I have ever actually won a tournament challenge, but I can now gloat about it.  Kevin's Mormon club at the law school did a bracket challenge and wives were allowed to enter.  I technically came in second, but the winner had submitted 2 brackets, so I decided he is disqualified.  Sorry Jared. 

To my credit, I had at least UConn in the finals. 

2 comments:

caseytanner said...

I won't tell everyone how you fared in the other pool you entered.

Lisha said...

congrats! I did not do so well in my bracket. 3 out of the 4 teams I picked for the Final Four didn't make it, and I didn't have either of the 2 that made the final :(